Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica on Chi-Lites Oh Girl

On May 9, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Broussard, Craig wrote:

Anyone play this song in the original key?
What key harmonica was used?
Is it a diatonic or chromatic?
Thanks for the info!

Yes, I do. Don't remember the key, it's somewhere in my notes, but it's on a C chromo. Intertesting note. There was a video many years ago with someone who looked like Wilhemina Mae Thornton . She dunked the chromo into a glass of water before she played the solo. How ridiculous.
smo-joe