RE: [Harp-L] Amp Question

I highly recommend the Roland Microcube:

  http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Amps?sku=480196

  http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Roland/MicroCube_Combo-01.html

  -s-

  WVa Bob wrote:

  "This summer  I'll be taking a class designed for horn players and will be playing with these horn players every day in situations without a PA...am thinking I'll need some amplification, though obviously not my Bassman :-) I plan to use a Samson wireless into an SM57...any suggestions for a small, battery powered amp?
 WVa Bob"

---
My musical home:  http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com
Find me on MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/scottalbertjohnson