Re: [Harp-L] Amp Question

I also recommend the Roland Microcube.
It's absolutely ruint me! You'll love all the different settings you can combo.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Albert Johnson" <scojo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <r_mcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Amp Question

I highly recommend the Roland Microcube:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Amps?sku=480196

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Roland/MicroCube_Combo-01.html

-s-

WVa Bob wrote:

"This summer I'll be taking a class designed for horn players and will be playing with these horn players every day in situations without a PA...am thinking I'll need some amplification, though obviously not my Bassman :-) I plan to use a Samson wireless into an SM57...any suggestions for a small, battery powered amp?
WVa Bob"

--- My musical home: http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com Find me on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/scottalbertjohnson