[Harp-L] Shrimp Daddy & The Sharpshooters

May 11th 9:00 pm at:
Hardball cafe
905-876-2582
8750 Regional Road 25, ON
Milton Ontario
  www.hardballcafe.com
http://hardballcafe.com/MAP.html

May 14 at the Mississauga Marathon at 9am on the street
Shrimp Daddy & The Sharpshooters with Aaron Griggs www.aarongriggs.com on Guitar, Goeff Daye on Keyboards, Jimmy
Rasmussen on Bass, and Al Stewart on Drums.
we will be one of 3 bands Chuck Jackson and the All Stars and the Jonny Max Band will also be participating.
we will be located in fromt of St Laurent Cement on lakeshore road at the border of mississaga and oakville starting at
9am till 2pm
http://www.mississaugamarathon.com/

thanks hope to see you at our gigs check out my new website did it myself and i'm an idiot!
 http://shrimpdaddy1.tripod.com/