[Harp-L] The Wealth of Talent is overwhelming!

I am still reeling from the BONFIGLIO-PAPAROZZI benefit Tuesday. Over the weekend, I had a mishap and depressed for a while But Tuesday evening, I forgot about it. Thank fellas I needed that.
Do we realize the wealth of talent that exists here. In the history of the harp has there been this many performers and this array of talent. Even outside Harp L, folks like Charlie Musselwhite, Howard Levy, Jason Rosenblatt, Carlos del Junco,
chromatic, diatonic overblows so many ways to play, so many ways to express yourself. So many choices its totally overwhelming, its  good thing. I just dont know where to begin.