Re: [Harp-L] Bonfig/Hunter/Winslow et al

"paul" <paul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Robert Bonfiglio writes:
> PS-  I just might add that you people don't know how lucky you are to
> have people like Winslow and Richard Hunter on this list, thank you.
>
> I agree wholeheartedly . . . and you should be sure to include yourself, and
> Rob P, Michael Peloquin, The Mild-Mannered and always inclusive Chris
> Michalek, Chris Smith, Jason Ricci (a beautiful, soulful guy, got to spend
> some time with him at Buckeye), PT Gazelle, Iceman, Dennis G, Tom Ball, and
> all the rest of the guys (and gals) that are so generous with their time and
> knowledge.

indeed.  can you imagine if you were a guitar player and had a guitar list
where people like eric clapton and warren haynes and derek trucks and
<fill in favorite guitarist> hung out, answered your questions, and offered
help and advice?  dang!

we are all *so* lucky.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?