[Harp-L] jason ricci ny/nj shows on archive

the jason ricci shows from 5/4 at terra blues, and 5/5 at mexicali blues,
are now up on the archive at:
http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2006-05-04.flac16
http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2006-05-05.flac16

since steve johnson is temporarily out of commission with a broken
wrist, mike knoll is filling in on drums.  as a result, the setlists tend
toward blues and standards, and the band's not as tight as usual,
as you'd expect.  jason seemed pretty unhappy about 'em, but the
audiences both nights certainly enjoyed them (myself included).

two items of particular note on 5/4:
a terrific, rather political,  Can't Close Our Eyes > Get Up, Stand Up >
Can't Close Our Eyes.  if you're happy with the way things are going in
the world, you might want to skip this one.

a lovely version of Summertime, with just jason on harp and buckweed on bass.
buck told me later that it was completely impromptu.  he had no idea it was
coming.

the 5/5 show is short by JR standards, about 2 hours.  but it includes
3 songs with roxy perry on vocals, including one with zach on harp.
i screwed up and failed to notice a bad cable connection, resulting in the
loss of the first few minutes of cissy strut on this show.  sorry.

you'll also notice that the archive has just undergone a facelift.
kinda spiffy.

enjoy.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?