Re: [Harp-L] corner-switching

Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 07:54:01 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] corner-switching
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

>I used Robert's name mainly because he's
>probably the most prominent current practitioner of the technique, and one
>of the few people around who teaches it (for example, at his Grand canyon
>seminar).
>with a brief explanation of the technique.  I could try myself, but I
>suspect his explanation will be more helpful to those interested.
>Thanks, RH

Hi,
  readers may be interested in the section of the Chromatic Harmonica
Reference on corner switching
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/playing.html#cornerswitches
  or visit
http://go.to/harpon
  and scroll down the contents on the left to
"Playing Chrom", "Corner Switching" and click.

Cheers,
-- G.
Harp On! Chromatic Harmonica Reference
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn