Re: [Harp-L] Legatto:Slide or breath pattern?

I'll just throw this out:

I have a routine to work on challenging phrases.

I take the phrase, and make all the notes' rhythmic value equal.

Then I do various rhythmic patterns on the note pattern such that the
timing is different each time.  It varies the places where the quick
changes are required.

By the time I get done with that, I have a pretty good idea of what I
want the "fingering" to be.

It helps me lock into the phrase a lot quicker than just repeating it.