Subject: [Harp-L] Welcome the Journeyman!

Tim writes:

"Just a brief note to say that after more than 400 contest  entries, it
was a tough challenge to pick just one best entry to name  the new
Working Man's Harp.  The new model is called the  Journeyman, and I've
got inventory in-stock and ready to ship.   You can check it out  here:

http://www.workingmansharps.com/Journeyman.html

I  actually had three people who submitted the Journeyman name, so I
decided to award the prize to all three.  Please join me in
congratulating John Kuzloski, Rick Bohning, and Bill "Wild Willy"
Gausman on their winning entries.  They'll be receiving a  Journeyman
in the key of their choice.

And thanks to everyone  who entered their idea for the name contest;
sorry I couldn't respond  personally to every submission; there were
just too  many.

-tim

Tim Moyer"

.....way to go to the three winners!  As one who entered....I  concede that's
a really good name...and far better than anything I came up  with <G>

Tim could have decided that the first entry with the Journeyman name  was the
winner...but chose to give it to all three.  That's a  gentleman's way of
handling it....so kudos.  Much luck with the new  harp.

Elizabeth