Re: [Harp-L] What's the best sounding and simplest wireless mike system?

I like the Samson Airline Handheld system. It's designed to plug into any
mic with a XLR socket. I haven't noticed signal degradation.
you can see it at:
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1847&brandID=1

I can't use it with my Green Bullet as the GB is hard wired with a 1/4"
plug, but it works well with Blues Blasters, JT's or other mics with the XLR
socket.

Hope this helps.
- Guy