To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 12:27 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] What's the best sounding and simplest wireless mike system?

To be used with a bullet mike? Does it degrade the tone? I've seen Rod P. switch from wired to wireless at most of his shows without a discernible tone change. Jason R. had good tone via wireless last week (yes I know their tone is organic) What are the drawbacks other than the obvious expense? Specific direction will be appreciated. My tone if it is pertinent to the question is bluesey. dennis