[Harp-L] What's the best sounding and simplest wireless mike system?

I tried the cheap, hundred-dollar Audio-Technica wireless guitar system with my harp rig and got instant screaming feedback.  I use the JT-30 w/ Shure CM into a Crate Powerblock head.  I normally get amazing feedback resistance, so it was annoying.  When I adjusted the gain down to squelch some of the feedback the sound was extremely thin.

  I like the design of that Snapon unit, but the connector is XLR, right?  All my mics are 1/4 inch.  Would an adapter be unwieldy between the mic and the transmitter?