Re: [Harp-L] What's the best sounding and simplest wireless mike system?

wireless guitar system with my harp rig and got
instant screaming feedback.  I use the JT-30 w/ Shure
CM into a Crate Powerblock head.  I normally get
amazing feedback resistance, so it was annoying.  When
I adjusted the gain down to squelch some of the
feedback the sound was extremely thin.

> >  I like the design of that Snapon unit, but the
connector is XLR, right?  All my mics are 1/4 inch.
Would an adapter be unwieldy between the mic and the
transmitter?

anybody tried the wireless systems intended for
guitar, like for example, the guitarbug?

   --Jp