[Harp-L] Blues in D.C.

Hi Folks,

My girlfriend has this idea of us going down to D.C. sometime this summer to
see some stuff at the National Gallery (early renaissance stuff ) and we
thought it would be cool to check out what ever blues scene there was to be
had down there.  Or perhaps there might me a Blues Festival going on there
or in Georgetown or Alexandria that we could attend.  If anybody has any
info on clubs, bands and what not I'd be very grateful.  Thanks.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh