[Harp-L] Tulsa Read to be inducted into "Country Music Hall of Fame"

The National Traditional Country Music Assn. Inc. has informed me that on
September 2nd, at 9:00 PM, I will be inducted into the "Country Music Hall of
Fame". This is an honor for me and for my family, for  the recognition for my
involvement these past 36 years as a  professional harmonica music educator and
performer of this musical genre. Along  with this good news, I would like to
report that over these past seven months  of recovering from five operations
for Mouth Cancer, I am very happy to  announce that I am now "Cancer Free", and
I still have a ways to go in order to  get the full feeling back into my
lips, tongue and mouth for performing on  the harmonica. I'll be back at the SPAH
convention this year with another  "Americana Harmonica Seminar" with special
guests.     Tulsa  Read