[Harp-L] toots new cd

i pre ordered mine from amazon.com, can't WAIT to get it!!

Toots Thielemans
One More For The Road
****
Belgium's great chromatic harmonica virtuoso comes out of semi- retirement to host a Harold Arlen song compilation with a different star on nearly every track (Oleta Adams, Till Bronner, Jamie Cullum, Laura Fygi and Madeleine Peyroux, to name only a few).

Recorded in Brussels, Amsterdam, Kansas City and London and mixed with state-of-the-art technology, Toots's exceptionally warm sound clearly inspires each singer. This Time The Dream's On Me (Bronner), One for My Baby (Cullum) and Last Night When We Were Young (Silje Nergaard) are particularly good, and the mature Lizz Wright has never sounded better than on a lusty Come Rain or Come Shine.

JACK MASSARIK