re: [Harp-L] AKG wireless system

>I was wondering if there are any negatives that one should keep in mind when considering such a purchase?
1- have you noticed any loss of tone for example bottom end
2- are there certain setting or types of establishments that make it harder to use this set up.
I'm considering getting this unit because quite frankly i'm sick of stepping on my cable and having it pop out during a
solo and i like to go out into the croud.
how do these work for outdoor gigs?