[Harp-L] RE: MA CD?( Michael P. on sax!)

Hey list,
Michael P. asks:

>"more important Mr. Rosco -
>when can we expect  the release of the new May.be Aug.ust disc?

>Harp-L wants to  know!

>Michael Peloquin"

Michael,
thanks for asking!! I guess I'll take this opportunity to plug the  CD.

The new CD is almost done. We are tweaking the mixes. Should be done by the
end of the month.
We added some fantastic guests, including  harp-l regular Michael P., on this
CD-- & it is sounding great to  my unbiased ears ; -)
Because of amazing  Pro-Tools technology, Mr. Peloquin was able to  arrange &
score my amateur horn part ideas into a killer horn chart for two  of our
tunes. Michael also plays bari & tenor in the section that recorded  the horn
parts in Oakland, CA.  We then added my  harp to the  section  & mixed it in Ann
Arbor, MI. I love the result.  Technology amazes me!! Michael,  I miss the
horns when we do these tune  live!!

We will add a couple teaser tracks to stream from the website soon,
including one of the horn songs.

Public thanks to Michael--if anyone wants pro horn parts for a project, I
highly recommend him & his boys.

Later,
Rosco
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)

download or stream live recordings: _may.be au.gust_
(http://www.maybeaugust.com/Live.aspx)