[Harp-L] Low plate voltage on the preamp tubes?

Would anybody who has tried this on an amp like to
share the results?  What changes in tone did you
notice?  How about feedback rejection?  What's the
difference between this and just switching preamp
tubes?

Are there any good websites regarding modding amps for
harp?  I am know NOTHING about the inner workings of
amps, but would like to learn at least the basics of
what makes an amp good for harp vs. good for guitar.
The Gerald Weber article is one resource I've found,
but I don't totally understand all the lingo yet.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail