[Harp-L] wireless, picking frequencies

I have the AKG snap on and it only comes in 12 frequencies, two which are
suitable for US use.  The US frequencies are 710.4 and 734.6 which
correspond to UHF TV channel 54 and 58 respectively.  If you live in the US
stay away from the higher frequencies because the FCC has recently allocated
them to commercial and public service.  For more information, see
http://www.jneuhaus.com/fccindex/spectrum.html

Doug Havenhill

<I almost ordered an AKG wireless guitar bug awhile
<back.   I was going to order the one with the two
<antenna receiver.  Anyway, I had to pick a frequency
<-- oh no, more choices!  Nobody I play with is
<wireless, so I didn't have to worry about interference
<between bandmates, but I didn't know how to pick.  I
<suppose one would pick frequencies that aren't used
<for other purposes locally, but I didn't know how to
<find that out.  What have other folks done???  Thanks.
< --John K.