[Harp-L] New element for Bushman Torpedo mic

I bought a Torpedo mic for $59 when they were closing out last time. I figured it was worth $59 just for the cool looking shell. The element is VERY weak and even with an impedance transformer to boot it to a reasonable level, its tone is not to my liking. So a couple questions...

  1) Anyone have any tips on installing a Shure CM or CR element into this mic? It looks like I'll have to come up with a custom mounting scheme inside it.

  2) Anyone know a source for buying the CM or CR elements other than eBay? I had a very nice CM element in a Bluesblaster shell but I sold it and now I regret it.

  Jim McBride