[Harp-L] Re: Vaclav Havel on harmonica? Picture please

Jervis wrote:
"About 2 years ago I saw a pciture of Czech president Vaclav Havel opening a press-conference by playing on his harmonica. If someone has that picture, please send it to me ..."

That happened back when I was managing editor of The Prague Post and I made sure we published the pic! I found this http://fotobanka.ctk.cz/archiv/fotoarchiv/FO01082752.jpg just now in the online photo bank of the Czech wire service, CTK (www.ctk.cz/english/). You may want to contact them about terms of use, etc. The photo ID number is FO01082752 and the photographer was Michal Dolezal.
MN