Re: [Harp-L] stewing about Augusta

Finally gonna go. Wiggins intermediate in the AM sems like the way to go for me; too bad Gaye A's vocal technique class is also in the AM! If I did vocal technique, there IS an intermediate in the PM (Terry "Harmonica" Bean -- but I'm not familiar with Terry???).

Terry Bean is a Mississippi bluesman who plays a style that is a sort of Little Walter harmonica style mixed with hill country percussive blues ala R. L. Burnside with some Sonny Terry thrown in. He plays in a band setting and as a one-man-band. He was one of the 3 or 4 musicians who really impressed me at last year's Sunflower River Blues festival in Clarksdale. He played with a rack, but the playing was much more intricate than I've seen with a rack.

Tom