From: john kuzloski <jkuzloski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:29:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Harp-L] stewing about Augusta

Finally gonna go.  Wiggins intermediate in the AM sems like the way to go for
me; too bad Gaye A's vocal technique class is also in the AM!  If I did vocal
technique, there IS an intermediate in the PM (Terry "Harmonica" Bean -- but I'm
not familiar with Terry???).

  If I do pick Wiggins in the AM, the afternoon choices for me are Bean; Filisko
advanced; and Rhonda Rucker "putting it all together" (various instruments).
Hard to decide.  I don't want to get in way over my head in the advanced, but
Filisko has such a huge reputation!  Also, it might be nice to be "puttng it all
together" (not purely harmonica morning AND afternoon) -- but I expect there's
time for "puting it all toghether" at jams and such.  Any opinions/advice
appreciatted -- off list is fine.

  Also, I haven't figured yet where to fly in.  I know some do Pittsburg and
rent ($$$).  I think you can also do Clarkburg (and shuttle?).

  --John K.