[Harp-L] Birmingham Harmonica fest

The festival was great! Jon Gindick taught me how to bend the 2 hole, and I got to jam with Madcat, Shari Kane, Joe Filisko, Jimi Lee, PT Gazell, and Gindick! Madcat's rhythm performance was unbelievable. All the stars, including Charlie McCoy, and Buddy Greene, were totally approachable, friendly, and willing to discuss all things harmonica. I have pictures of me with all of them, and I'm rotating them on my screensaver. Jams all day and night in the hallways and meeting rooms, seminars with and performances by the stars, and all one had to do was ask one of them for a quick lesson. I'm still smiling.

Gary Cohen   ||   gary@xxxxxx
Investigator - Certified Paralegal
CAPITAL Investigations      http://AlabamaPI.com
Mobile, Alabama - (251) 639-9669
Member: NALI, AAPI Vice Pres., NCISS, USPSA, ISPA