Re: [Harp-L] stewing about Augusta

You should try the ride share on the Augusta website:
  http://www.augustaheritage.com/rideshareform.html
You can post there and hopefully someone driving from
Pittsburgh will be willing to give you a lift.  I know
there are a lot of Augusta regulars from the Pittsburg
area, and a lot of people fly into Pittsburg and drive
from there.

As for the classes, unless you are dead set on taking
vocals, I would take Phil Wiggin's morning class and
Filisko's afternoon class.  I don't know much about
Rhonda Rucker or Terry Bean, but you can't do any
better than Wiggin's and Filisko.  Wiggin's class is
great for learning bending control and blues licks,
plus he starts it a little later for those who partied
a little hard the night before.  Filisko's class
usually has as many or more beginner/intermediate
players than advanced, so I wouldn't worry about that.
 But if you feel like you're slowing the class down,
you will still learn a lot by watching and listening.

Whatever classes you take, you're gonna have a blast!!

Chris S.
Unger, WV