Re: [Harp-L] Harpapalooza II

I'll be there, in fact I might record it (no promises), so harp-l folks if you want to hear some amazing harp come on out to harrisburg for this, I provided more detail. Some greats there like harp-l's Mike Easton, etc. Of course, I still suck so I won't be playing, haha. But I'll be enjoying every minute of it. Easy drive, right off the PA turnpike not too far. No time given but I'm guessing 8pm or so, maybe earlier given all the folks they need to get up there.

Friday, May 19, 2006
Harpapalooza II
An evening of music featuring the area's best harmonica players!

Underdog Bar & Grill 3100 Paxton St.  Harrisburg, PA  (717) 564-5150

"Badmouth" Barnhart  from Williamsport
John "Chon" Sawyer  from Allentown
Ronnie Ray   from Ronnie Ray & the Coolers
Mike Easton   from Krypton City Blues Revue
Mike Mettalia   from Midnight Shift
 Flatfoot Sam   from Flatfoot Sam & The Educated Fools
"Little Freddie" Bill Fredrick  from Blind Joe Death

Free Wing Buffet at 11:00 PM & Drink Specials!

$5.00 Donation requested
Raffle with great prizes including a 27" color TV!

All proceeds benefit the America Diabetes Association for Diabetes Research

From: "John F. Sweeney" <valcoguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>