Re: [Harp-L] Re: Vaclav Havel on harmonica

If you follow the link Ben Felten sent --
http://www.radio.cz/fr/article/50752 -- you can hear Havel play at the
beginning and the end of the clip. Click on one of the two links in the
"Écoute" box at the top of the article on the right. Unfortunately, it ain't
much to write home about -- a blow run from bottom to top and back to
bottom. Actually, he does the same thing at the end, so don't bother
listening all the way.

Or, if you prefer, don't listen and just imagine he's playing some kicking
licks. :-)

John