[Harp-L] Johnny Marrs

Hi y'all
  was listening to a blues show recently and picked up on some fairly busy, cranked up harp playing.
  Turned out it was JM.This is the first harp player I ever caught live (we dont see a lot of U.S players here in Belfast!).
  At the time,it was about 15 years ago,I remember being enthralled by his appearance as much as by his chops (de rigour blues hat + cock feather ),he looked like a bluesman should in my minds eye.
  Haven't heard much re him in subsequent years and precious little on the list.
  Just wondered if any of you guys could enlighten me some or is JM one of those guys whom we dare not mention his name.
  Keep on blowing,
  Sean.