From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Metts
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:58 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Taylor Hicks

He is now one of the two finalists and is guaranteed a major label recording
contract.  You can count on all of his albums having a good amount of harp
content, and he is damn good from what I've heard.  It's officially a pretty
big deal for the harmonica community.  He is going to bring blues harp to a
large new audience.  Could have the impact of John Popper except Hicks plays
in the more traditional blues style.  Surely most of you guys can be happy
about that!

Jonathan Metts