[Harp-L] sticky 9 blow

I'm still very hesitant to take the cover plates off. I really need someone
to teach me modding / repairs some time, but.......

I have a 9 blow that only works with force. Usually, when a reed chokes it
is because of too much velocity - it works with a gentle blow / draw, but
not with more force.  Well, I have a 9 hole that only works when I play a
blow bend. a gentle or moderate blow gives me nothing.

Here's the catch - normally I'd just fiddle with the gapping in my usual
ignorant way until I got a result - but this harp's a custom. I don't want
to screw it up. I know I could send it back, but I have both gigs and
recording sessions in the next couple weeks, and I want the good harp in my
hands, not in the shop.

Any suggestions for a repair novice?

- Blake

--