[Harp-L] Re: Toy Harmonica:Kawasaki Micro-Jammer

Hello, Sean. Here's the information about the Kawasaki Micro-Jammer
harmonica toy. It's not a harmonica, but a battery-operated blues-playing toy.  You
can press buttons to get several blues "licks", and there is a separate  tempo
control knob.

It's available at Walgreen's drug stores in the USA. It's designed for
children age 5 and older. It's made in China, and distributed in the USA by
KidzToyz, Inc., 280 N. Bedford, Suite 203, Mt. Kisco, New York, 10549, USA. It
costs about $6 plus tax, but I recently bought two for that price on a special
sale.

KidzToyz has a website: _www.kidztoyz.com_ (http://www.kidztoyz.com) ; a
customer service phone  number: 1-877-543-9869.

I hope your nephew enjoys the toy, as much as I do. If you can't find one,
send me an e-mail off list, and I'll send you one, free of charge. I'm not a
representative or salesman of the KidzToyz company, Walgreens, or  Kawasaki.

John Broecker, president, the Milwaukee Harmonica Club, Milwaukee,
Wisconsin, USA..