[Harp-L] Im Looking for a used Harp Commander or Kinder AFB

Hi guys, Im going to Europe on tour in September, and Just a bit worried about the Backline it will be a fender twin I can ususally get some tone out of a twin with its a real bear at low volume. Some of those 70's twins are also a little bit on the
tricky side and really hot..Id like to have something I can run with the twin if needed to get some crunch.. if anyone has a Harp Commader or a Kinder Anti Feed Back the want to get rid of  reasonablly priced let me know (I cant aford a new one)..or if you have any Ideas let me know

Thanks
John Clifton
MoFo Party Band