Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Tabs

the best harmonica software ever, for sure.

Javier Argomedo is the man ;-)

K.

On 5/18/06, Chuck Dean <cadean329@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For those who are looking for tabs or easy ways to learn songs, check
out Harping!
http://www.harpingmidi.com/download.html

It is shareware, so you can try it out for free. Harping has a variety
of ways to view music. By notes, by tab, or you can view a Harmonica
graphic which will show you what holes to play.

It works with most diatonic and chromatic tunings. You find the tune you want to play in MIDI format, open it in Harping, then through the Mixer (Find it in "View)" you can select what part of the song you want to learn.

Another nice touch, the Harping Tab is done on a standard staff, so
while you are learning the songs by number you are also learning to
read music.

Because I am legally blind and have trouble differentiating between
lines and spaces on a staff. Harping has opened the door for me.

Chuck