[Harp-L] Taylor

I'm with you guys about Taylor. He has a winning personality that will help to make him a star.
  The next cut will be counting every flaw noticed between the two - Katharine and Taylor.  Taylor will have my vote because I am harmonica predjudiced.
  It will be hard  because they are both super talents.
  But, regardless of who wins......perhaps, some of the larger well known talent in our harmonica world could reach out and introduce him to the family of harmonica talent.
  Who knows, he may not have heard of SPAH and all the other conferences held each year.
  It might just be the thing he would like to do while climbing the wall of success.
  Of course, his climb is not going to be very hard, now.
  I'll just be glad when we can see him perform with the harmonica.  I'm sure that will be a treat.  Wouldn't it be great to have him at the Denver SPAH?  If you're going to dream.....dream big !!

  B Welch