[Harp-L] New Suzuki Diatonics and questions

Hey Paul, in regard to your Qs about the Bluesmaster, my experience has been that the cover plates usually need a little adjustment out of the box to line up the cover plates so they don't hang up on you lips, easily accomplished without removing the plates, just losen the screws with a small Phillips screwdriver, re-position them and retighten....it's also my understanding from a Pat Missin review on the Suzuki Folkmaster that the reeds on the Bluesmaster/Delta Frost are Phosphor, but the others are not....see http://www.planetharmonica.com/ph5/VE/Pat/MR-200PatUK.htm for more info...hope this helps.

A couple other questions about Suzukis:
I'm generally impressed by the product Suzuki puts out
but on both a Bluesmater and a Delta Frost I've tried
there have been leaks at the front edge of the cover
plates. They don't sit flush. Is this common to these
models or did I get bad ones.

Also, I hear varying information as to whether Suzuki
uses phospher bronze reeds. Plates are interchangeable
between Bluesmasters, Harpmasters, Bushman's Frost,
Overdrives and, I assume, Promasters. Any differences
among them?

Paul