Subject: [Harp-L] new rendition of Juke

Betty writes:

"If you want to hear a new rendition of "Juke"  done by my  brother, Berl
Welch, go to

www.cdbaby.com  ....type in the name Berl in the top search window  and the
new CD will come up.
You will  be given a song list  and # 7 is played by him.
I think he does a good job.

Hope you enjoy.

BW"

........what a nice surprise to hear not only "Juke", but your  brother
playing harp on my all-time favorite Eagles song "Love will keep  us Alive" and
Brook Benton's "Rainy Night in Georgia" (always loved the  haunting harp playing
on that song).  Very nice indeed.    Thanks!

Elizabeth