[Harp-L] Re: New Suzukis

JR:
>the covers appear to be derived from the
>ProMaster....
>I'd love to see more radical Overdrive type stuff,
>but there's a lot to be said for just a really,
>really nice diatonic harmonica.

Well, I didn't receive any design descriptions but
what I have heard seems to indicate that they have
more than just cosmetic changes from existing models.
Out of respect for offline comments I can't reveal
much more except to say some very discriminating
players think they are the best yet. Give them some
time to work out any bugs that might be present in the
first batch and then get one, or both.

I agree about the names though. Fire Breath - I bet
nobody submitted that doozy to Tim Moyer's 'name the
harp' contest.

>Are you sure about the interchangeable plates part?
>I've never measured but been told by a pretty good
>authority that this wasn't
>the case at all.

I can't say regard to Promasters as I've not tried
that model but I have swapped plates between Delta
Frost, Overdrive and Bluesmaster harps.

Paul