[Harp-L] gig season again

It's gig season. The Cooper Hill Band's first gig of the year showed what a
smooth well oiled machine we are (some were more well oiled than others).
Perhaps a practice or two might have helped since we hadn't played together
since Oct but that didn't stop us. We blasted through Folsom Prison Blues. Wish
I could remember what I played because it sounded cool. Completely butchered
Proud Mary. Couldn't remember where I was. Got lost for a time with Turn On
Your Love Life (should not have tried doing it Zydeco) but we played some Chuck
Berry and everyone returned to the dance floor. Did an epic Fox Hunt where I
added some Hendrix, some John Popper, Little Walter, Sonny Boy Williamson and
some polka riffs (whooping polka--maybe I have something there). John the
guitarist is threatening a rehearsal and gasp learn some new songs. He wants to
do some Steve Earle. I want to do some B 52s. The bar liked us and booked us for
two more gigs. Cool. Nothing like getting home at 2 and being at work at 7 am.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm