[Harp-L] Harp names

    I have not named my harmonicas, but I have a cute black VW Beetle which
I named RUBY many years ago.  I named her after the the well know song
played so well by some harmonica players.  During the Christmas season, I
decorate her with a wreath on her 'stem' and red bows on the side windows.
I live on a island and most recognize Ruby and some smile as I drive past.
After I turned 70, I decided that I would be eccentric if I wanted.
Gail and Ruby