Re: [Harp-L] Harp names

On May 22, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Chris Michalek wrote:

I've given all of my harmonica females names. It's kinda like have a harem with dozens of women. Some are nasty tasting then others and others I keep in a box in my closet. Geez I feel like sicko...

All my instruments have always had girls names (French if possible)
clarinets: Claire & Annette
saxs:       Silvia, Samantha
flute:        Phoebe
accordion: Angelina
harmonicas: (named according to key, C= Cecelia, D=Denise, etc.)

p.s. I agree about the tastes(s) and I am DEFINITELY demented
smo-joe