[Harp-L] Looking for some harp recommendations

Hi All,

I've been playing harp a long time and have a variety of harps in my case (LO's, Special 20's, a couple of Bushman's etc.).  The Bushman's seemed to go flat a little faster than the Special 20's - and the LO's last forever (but don't work for OBs).  Having played a lot of chromatic for the past couple of years - I've gotten a lot better about not blowing out my harps, so they now last a lonnngggg time.  I don't like wood comb harps - too many problems.  I play mostly blues and country in 2nd, 1st, and 3rd positions.  Sometimes I'll use a LO MM or Minor harp for a specific tune.

I need to get a couple of flat key harps, and it's been about  3 years since I bought any new diatonics.  Any recommendations for the best "stock" harps to get and why.....

Thanks

Rob