[Harp-L] Subject: RE: International Songwriting Competition Resultsfor Blues

Dennis Alters asks:

"HI is there a website on this so some of us can enter?"

.....about my post on the results of the Blues finals of the  International
Songwriting Competition.  I'm giving the link here for  the results of the
entire competition, for those who are interested  in the rest of the music as
well.  At the right side of the  screen(and at the bottom) is an "Entry" button as
well as a "Contact"  link.  There are other categories besides Blues and
American Roots  music to choose from.

 Enjoy...and good luck if you enter!

_Click  here: International Songwriting Competition - Winners_
(http://www.songwritingcompetition.com/winners.htm)

Elizabeth