[Harp-L] Scorcher

. . . . . oh where oh where has the Scorcher gone . .
. .

 My last contact with him was just before Christmas
when
he promised "the disc" would be finished by Christmas
and I'd have mine by then. He may be the best guy in
the world with the finest of intentions but please
just tell the truth or deliver. If you can't then say
so. I've offered help with production and there are
others here that are capable of taking the project
over or helping with completion, he said no thanks.
After all this time I think the jig is up. If the dog
ate them just say so. Here's his email if anyone would
like to send some words of inspiration.
scorcher@xxxxxxx
I even gave him 10 extra bucks to help with mail, so
much for good faith.
 Speaking of good faith, has anyone heard from Froggy,
he doesn't respond to my emails. I had some faith with
him also but that's another story to be covered if I
don't hear from him soon.

Good Health To All,
Reach