[Harp-L] Re: names

"Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Custom Marine Band, $50
>
> I don't really think "custom Marine Band" describes this model.

besides, it doesn't fit into the style of the rest of your product line.
regardless of whether one thinks harps should be named, the fact is,
yours are, so not doing so for this one is a bad idea.

fwiw, i think Journeyman is the perfect name.  i wish i'd thought of
it.  not to have won the prize, but because it's a great choice
that just jumps out at you, like, "of course!".  as others have pointed
out, the definition of journeyman fits its intended audience well, and it's
a natural fit with the "working man's harps" theme.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?