Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] New to the list - fixing your Bushman Soul's Voice

Kris,

Also, you said "I guess I'm just looking for any tips on technique and tools to be able to do a little minor correction stuff myself -- if it's possible to correct at all."

You might get the Rupert Oysler DVD on harp repair that many recommend, it is now out in DVD rather than the prior computer CDROM version. That, and the Lee Oskar toolkit. Google to find where to get them, Best Lil Harp House and Coast2Coast music are good places to buy stuff online. Search the archives here for the many threads on harp repair and use Google, there's enough info on the web to keep you very busy :-)

Welcome to the list!!

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA