[Harp-L] Woodstock Blues Festival - No Harp Players listed

I am so ticked off! This Memorial Day weekend, Woodsock NY is having a Blues/barbeque festival. Some very talented folks are scheduled to appear:
Murali Coryell: a friend great guitarist/singer performer who can play like Hendrix/Stevie Ray Vaughn and sing like Sam Cooke - no exaguration!
 Professor Louie and the Chromatix, Poppa Chubby, Ernie Williams but no harp player is featured on the main attractions: We have some very talented local folks including Little Sammy Davis and  an unknown harpist with Levon Helm and the Barnburners. I am ticked. Maybe Murali will let me sit-in.