[Harp-L] that show you all watch

Tom Costeloe makes a very valid point regarding American Idol.  It's not
being watched worldwide and the harmonica content connection is tenuous at
best.  I appreciate everyone's excitement it's nice to have something to
follow and look forward to.  If we could at least stick to substantiative
commentary versus mere speculation on the minutiae of the show I for one
would greatly appreciate it.  Nix completely vote for Taylor campaigns.  I
gather it all ends tonight so my entreaty comes just a tad late.  Thanks,
fjm harp-l-listowner