Re: [Harp-L] Memphis Blues

Pic2318834@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey,
> I just got back from Memphis.  My first jam with a band,

congratulations.  that's a huge step.

> Any help
> out there as to how you decide what to play when you get up there?

others are far more qualified to answer that one.  but i'll offer this:
keep doing it, every chance you get.  you can only get so far
playing with recordings.  there's a lot you have to learn about
playing with others that you can only learn doing that.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?